At the Bianco Law Firm in Visalia, California, our dedicated attorneys have been helping clients with all of their legal needs for over 45 years. As a full-service law firm, we handle a wide range of legal matters, from estate planning to family law to criminal defense. We are focused on helping you resolve your legal problems.
When you need legal advice, contact our Fresno lawyers online or call 559-429-5143 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys.
We Are Here to Help You In Any Situation
Our experienced Visalia lawyers practice in many different areas of the law in order to more fully serve your needs. We can help you in a variety of situations, including:
- Personal Injury: We hold negligent individuals and companies accountable when they have injured you. While we are always prepared to negotiate a settlement, we will not hesitate to take your case to court if that might provide the best outcome. Whether the injury was caused by a dangerous product, a motor vehicle accident or a negligent nursing home staff, we will fight for your full and fair compensation.
- Estate Planning: With an estate plan, you have control over what happens to your finances and assets after your death. You can also determine your course of medical care should you become incapacitated and unable to make a decision. We can provide the legal representation you need when developing a living trust, if you are seeking a guardianship or conservatorship, or must navigate through the probate process.
- Family Law: Individuals seeking to end their marriage or establish paternity of a child have relied on our firm for aggressive representation in court. You can entrust us to handle your personal matters with understanding and compassion. We will help you through a difficult time in your life guiding you through matters including child custody and child support.
- Criminal Defense: If you have been charged with a crime, including a DUI offense, you need to be aware of not only your rights, but also the ramifications of an immediate guilty plea. Do not make any decisions without consulting an attorney at our firm.
- Bankruptcy: If you are overwhelmed by debt, filing for bankruptcy can relieve your stress. We can explain away common bankruptcy myths and determine whether you qualify for Chapter 7 debt relief.
Call For An Appointment With A Kings County Lawyer
Whether you have been charged with a crime or have been injured in an accident, we are here to help. Contact our Visalia personal injury attorneys online or call 559-429-5143 to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable lawyer.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.